On Day 6 of our “10 Days of Gift Giving” blog series, we present our music chicks from 100% Chicks. Each chick is available on short- and long-sleeve tees in a variety of colors, 8-ounce off-white ceramic coffee mugs, and foam mouse pads. And with eleven music-themed chicks to pick from, you’re sure to find harmony with the music lover on your shopping list.
Clockwise from top left:
- Country Chick: Head, heart, hands, and health. Our Country Chick loves her Ford F-150 and cowboy boots. She has a cowgirl spirit and is farm fresh.
- Punk Chick: The King is gone, but he’s not forgotten. When discussing the best of the Stooges, this Punk Chick talks about Fun House, not Dizzy Pilots or Goof on the Roof.
- Ballet Chick: At home with the company or in the theater, this Ballet Chick can strike a Classical Pose with the best of them!
- Folk Chick: What travels 926 miles from Chicago to New Orleans? Our Folk Chick knows her way from Newport to San Francisco and can answer the question, “Where have all the flowers gone?”
- Jazzy Chick: At Last, something just for the Jazzy Chick. There will be Trouble Trouble and Stormy Weather in your future if you do not get her one of these.
- Rap Chick: You gotta live it to feel it, you didn’t you wouldn’t get it. This Rap Chick knows that rap is a lifestyle, a culture, far more than gold chains and Three Stripe Pro Models.
- 80’s Chick: Flock of Seagulls or A-ha? This 80’s Chick is totally amped and thinks the 80’s were the bomb!
- Singing Chick: A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song. Our Singing Chick may never play Broadway, but that won’t stop her from showing off the pipes in the shower, the car, any family get together, or at the next Idol audition!
- Guitar Chick: Hendrix? Clapton? Mayer? Knopfler? How about Nancy Wison? This Guitar Chick swings a wicked axe and can dive bomb with the best. Always looking cool and ready to rock!
- Goth Chick: What’s wrong with wearing great eyeliner, having white teeth, and living every day like its Halloween?
For more great ideas, visit our “Gifts for Music Lovers” Pinterest Board.