With ever-changing technology, green 3 does its best to keep up with new trends, tricks and trades for our business. Pinterest, an online website that allows users to create boards that tailor to their future homes and future projects, similar to a scrapbook, announced that it will allow users to purchase certain pins within the mobile app.
To green 3, this is pretty big news because it can become another platform where you, as our customers, can pin garments to your boards or purchase them right on the spot!
We love that this makes it easier for us to serve a certain crowd of customers. We did some research for everyone so that you will know what to expect if green 3 does sell on Pinterest:
- If you use Pinterest now and have pinned some stuff from green 3 or other shopping destinations you love, you may have noticed it’s hard to get to the buying screen. You have to click on the pin to open the website page and go from there. Now, with these pins, you can click on the blue “Buy” button. It’s that easy!
- Pinterest makes it easier to buy as it secures your information for easier shopping. That means you don’t have to repeatedly enter numbers every time you want to buy something!
- Shipping is made easier, as we control it, not Pinterest. Plus, you won’t have to pay any additional fees to Pinterest!
- Any profits made on the sale go right to us, not big-named corporations or companies.
- Shopping is made easier as you can select what the item is you’re looking for, the size, the color and even the price you want to spend on it.
If you’re an avid online shopper, this may be the next big thing for you!
Right now, green 3 does not have the option for the blue “Buy It” button, but perhaps in the future we will. Would you shop through green 3 through Pinterest? Let us know your thoughts!
In the mean time, you can create your own “green 3 scrapbook” by clicking here.