Over the years many unique things about our company have gone on without mention. Not for any specific reason but maybe just for the simple fact that things get busy and frankly, often forgotten. So today I thought it would be fun to let you in on a few fun and most likely unknown facts about green 3.
1) Jim and Sandy Martin are married business partners and the owners of green 3.
2) We will use three to four thousands holiday sweaters for our Christmas Sweater Skirt this season.
3) We ship to over 1,000 speciality stores nationwide.
4) The number 3 in green 3, stands for Jim, Sandy and their daughter Rachael.
5) Our catalog model writes our blogs and newsletters.
6) We will use roughly, 35,000 ties this season to produce our Tie Wrap Skirt.
7) Our most popular item is the Santa Double-Up Tee.
8) In addition to specialty stores, we also sell to many museums. Including the Museum of Folk Art in Manhattan, the JFK Presidential Museum, and the Art Museums in Philadelphia, Houston, and Seattle.
9) Our first catalog or brochure, as we called it then, was made up of only one page. The images were hand drawn t-shirts and all of them were white.
10) Our first office was just one room in an old, closed department store. We now occupy 18,0000 square feet of space.